The Final Conference Programme has been announced, please make sure you refresh your web browser every time you click on the link.
Last update: 29/9/2021 07:11
Please don’t forget to register on-time to ensure your presentation will be included in the programme.
- The conference will be held on-line via the Zoom platform with live oral presentations. Further instructions concerning the platform will be sent to presenters as the time approaches
- The presenters will be invited to a preparatory on-line meeting for testing their audio, video, share screen option as well as to address any other technical questions
Plenary, Keynote, Oral and Mini-Oral:
- The duration of plenary lectures is 45 min (please allow 5 min for Q & A)
- The duration of Keynote presentations is 30 min, of oral presentations is 15 min and of Mini-orals is 5 min (Q & A at the end of each Session)
- Authors have the option to send their presentation in advance to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a back-up in case of connection and upload problems during the conference
- 1 slide in landscape orientation (16:9), 33.867 cm (width) X 19.05 cm (height), by using Microsoft PowerPoint or any other relevant tool.
- Authors have the option to add audio and video to their poster.
- Please see detailed instructions here: Poster presentation guidelines
- The posters will be uploaded on the conference website and will be accessible to all participants (via secure link) during the whole conference. In the “Poster Q&A live session” (Tuesday 28 th , afternoon session) the poster authors will have the opportunity to receive written questions from the participants and reply via the Q&A. A short live discussion will also take place, coordinated by the Session chair.